Best Age Quotes and Sayings Collection. Maturity is achieved when a person accepts life as full of tension. Maturity is a high price to pay for growing up. Maturity is achieved when a person postpones immediate pleasures for long-term values. Maturity is knowing when to be immature.
Interesting Age Quotes
1. Try To Keep Your Soul Young And Quivering Right Up To Old Age-George Sand
2. “What Makes Old Age Hard To Bear Is Not The Failing Of One’s Faculties,Mental And Physical,But The Burden Of One’s Memories.”-W.Somerset Maugham
3. Let Us Never Know What Old Age Is Let Us Know The Happiness Time Brings,Not Count The Years.-Ausonius
4. I Love My Age.Old Enough To Know Better.Young Enough Not To Care.Experienced Enough To Do It Right.
5. “Live Your Life And Forget Your Age.”-Norman Vincent Peale
6. We Are Always The Same Age Inside.-Gertrude Stein
7. Age Is No Barrier.It’s A Limitation You Put On Your Mind. Jackie Joyner-Kersee
8. Women Lie About Their Age;Men Lie About Their Income.-William Feather
9. Age Is A Matter Of Feeling Not Of Years. George W.Curtis
10. Age Is An Issue Of Mind Over Matter.If You Don’t Mind,It Doesn’t Matter. Mark Twain
Famous Age Quotes
age quotes funny age and beauty quotes funny old age quotes quotes about age doesn’t matter inspirational quotes aging saying about age quotes about age and maturity old age quotes shakespeare
- Maturity is the ability to reap without apology and not complain when things don’t go well.
- Maturity begins to grow when you can sense your concern for others outweighing your concern for yourself.
- Maturity is the capacity to endure uncertainty.
- Maturity includes the recognition that no one is going to see anything in us that we don’t see in ourselves. Stop waiting for a producer. Produce yourself.
- Maturity consists in no longer being taken in by oneself.